Re: HAMM FREEZE IS ONE WEEK AWAY

On Mon, Mar 09, 1998 at 08:19:54PM +0100, Christian Schwarz wrote:

> I was thinking about exactly the same, but the real problem is how
> to detect orphans!

> Perhaps we should check the date of the last package upload, the
> number of open bugs, etc. and try to detect the real unmaintained
> packages by this.

We could start by asking...:-)  Ie, some sort of maintainer ping...

You are listed as the maintainer of these packages:

epic
pftp
etc..

Please respond to this email, and erase any of the packages that you
do not maintain.

This would be pretty hassle free for most people, and would start by
weeding out the people who have just plain dissappeared.

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org