Post-Hamm/Freeze Proposal

I was thinking about this.

I don't think we should move packages that are rejected from hamm
into project/orphaned (although we definitely should move them somewhere).

I think that we should open up directories for the next development
distribution (2.1?) and put them there.  What are we going to call
that?  A nickname from "Bug's Life", maybe?

This should happen when the freeze occurs.

We should encourage developers to stick with hamm, however.  This
means leaving the 'unstable' link pointing to 'hamm' (the 'frozen'
link will point there too).

We could have a 'pre-unstable' link pointing to the next development
distribution for uploads that aren't bugfixes.

What's everybody think?

Cheers,

 - Jim