Re: Possible new name for "deity"

Hi,

Tomislav> Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> Now suddenly, seems to me we are disfranchised; and we are not good
>> enough to decide what becomes of my work. Some marketing experts
>> are being called in to decide what should be done with things we
>> create.

Tomislav> You expect from people to take us seriously,

	To tell the truth, personally, I don't give a hoot about
 people not taking us seriously. Seriously.

Tomislav> but you have unbelievable low opinion of other
Tomislav> professions.

	Huh?

Tomislav> "Some marketing experts are being called". I
Tomislav> think that is direct and very, very, very low attack on
Tomislav> marketing profession.

	How is this an atttack? Are they being called in, or not? If
 not, I have no objections.

	When I get called in on a job, I get paid money. I do not
 think that as a very, very, very low attack on me. In fact, I like
 being called in on jobs. It helps me pay my mortgage.

	What the heck are you flaming me about?

Tomislav> Try to take their point of view, and in the best case
Tomislav> they'll look at us as kids frightened for their toy, if they
Tomislav> want to keep their pride.

	I have no reason to work with anybody incomeptent enough to
 think I am a kid frightened for my toy. Sheesh.

	If they are that unproffessional, they do not get hired by
 me. Period.

Tomislav> And people do want that, no matter what their profession is.

	They wast to keep their pride? Sure. Let 'em go ahead. Calling
 customers kids is not the way to do it, especially when all the
 customer said was to call them in on a job.

Tomislav> I wrote many technical newspaper articles, but I didn't put
Tomislav> single one heading on them. That certainly doesn't mean that
Tomislav> I wasn't the author.

	I have no idea what this means.

	manoj

--
 "The difference between the right word and a similar word is the
 difference between lightning and a lightning bug." Mark Twain