Re: New Package: camediaplay 980118-1 (source i386)

James Troup <J.J.Troup@scm.brad.ac.uk> writes:

> And how long will it take for it to be removed?  How many people will
> we have disillusioned about Debian's commitment to quality?  (Think
> back to how many people reported bugs or asked for help with,
> e.g. gpc, before it was finally removed from the distribution)

That's the problem - not the upload of Christoph. A solution can be:
At code freeze time we should move *all* packages with bugs ( >
wishlist) to orphaned. But that would (perhaps) move even dpkg and
dselect 8-((((((((((((( We aren't able to judge is someone is a good
maintainer or not.

Bye
  Christian

--