Re: Can a developer sign my PGP key?

  BR> Hello,

  BR> Are there any developers local to West Lafayette, Indiana who could give
  BR> me a call to compare my PGP key fingerprint with what's on my webpage and
  BR> at the public key servers (and thereby sign the key)?

THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO SIGN A KEY.  Sorry for shouting, but I really think
it's important :-).  You should only sign a key if you met in person, and
verified your respective IDs (such as driver's licenses).  The last part is
not necessary if you know the person closely.   When you are
signing a key, you are vouching for that person's identity.  Please don't take
this lightly.

Thanks.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com