Re: Becoming a package maintainer

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Shaleh wrote:

> scanned in picture of my US drivers license?  What needs to be PGP
1) Scan in your license.
2) Put your pgp fingerprint (a mess of two-character strings) on the image
with GIMP or XFIG or something -- do it in some whitespace under the
image.
3) Pgp-sign the image --- with pgp -s filename.jpg
4) mail the thing to the new-maintainer people.

At least,  it worked for me.  You'll need to include an ascii copy of your
pgp public key so the person at the other end can check the signature,
etc ...

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |