Idea for Debian 2.0 testing process

 Idea:

  When we were near the freeze date we could release a: "

Debian preview release: SPI has released a preview version of it Debian
GNU/Linux operating system. We think distribution is ready to general use.
Its improvements over the previous release (1.3.1) are: ....

Help us to solve all problems we can by installing it and reporting bugs
this way:....

You can get it from ... or order [gold] CDs from ...."

 Do you like it?

 I think it would be great to involve our users with contributing with the
project. And it would calm those users that wnat to be in the bleeding
release but they haven't realized that they could install the unstable dist.
 This way we can get a lot of testers.