Unknown lintian warning

I have this lintian warning on libforms0.86:

libforms0.86 (0.86-3)

 W: libforms0.86: shlib-without-dependency-information
usr/lib/libc5-compat/libforms.so.0.86

What does that mean? This is the shlibs file for libforms0.86:

libforms 0.86 libforms0.86

and it is correct, as the soname for libforms is 0.86.

--
Brought to you by the letters V and P and the number 6.
"Make a little birdhouse in your soul." -- They Might Be Giants