Re: Uploaded faqomatic 2.506-2 (source all) to master
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Debian Development <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Uploaded faqomatic 2.506-2 (source all) to master
- From: Christian Schwarz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:25:37 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980210162437.25185B-100000@monet>
- In-reply-to: <199802101507.KAA25336@aroostook.stormcrow.ml.org>
On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 email@example.com wrote:
> faqomatic (2.506-2) unstable; urgency=low
> * Rebuild with new debhelper to make lintian happier.
> Lintian will still complain about /usr/lib/cgi-bin/fom, but I
> have no intention of moving the file, since it needs to be
> there for apache to work, since apache won't follow symlinks.
I guess you are referring to the message
E: faqomatic: file-in-usr-marked-as-conffile /usr/lib/cgi-bin/fom
However, it's not good to have conffiles below /usr since /usr might be
mounted read-only. Is there really not better solution?
-- _,, Christian Schwarz
/ o \__ firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
! ___; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
\\\______/ ! PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7 34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
\ / http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/
"DIE ENTE BLEIBT DRAUSSEN!"
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .