Re: Policy exceptions?

Hi,
I have been pondering something similar. DMALLOC, is a malloc debugger library.
When I took over the package I split it in two, a shared library and the
corresponding development kit but in all honesty and with hindsight I think
this is just wrong. There is never going to be a reason for creating packages
that depend on a dmalloc shared library other than dmalloc itself. So the
question is, should I join everything back into one package and ignore the
policy in this case?

Thanks,
Luis.
> --

Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76