Re: Am I missing somthing _realy_ easy??
- To: Avi Bercovich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Am I missing somthing _realy_ easy??
- From: Enrique Zanardi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 13:34:59 +0000
- Message-id: <19980130133459.61393@molec3>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SUN.3.91.980130141906.3349A-100000@swi>; from Avi Bercovich on Fri, Jan 30, 1998 at 02:25:23PM +0100
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.980130141906.3349A-100000@swi>
On Fri, Jan 30, 1998 at 02:25:23PM +0100, Avi Bercovich wrote:
> Hello all,
> I feel rather foolish with this question but since I haven't got an
> answer I might as well ask ;-)
> Did 'we' forget to make a new set of bootdisks for the
> installation of hamm?
We haven't forgotten it, we just haven't done it yet. I plan to upload a
Debian 2.0 boot-disks set to "experimental" this weekend.
Enrique Zanardi email@example.com
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental Univ. de La Laguna
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .