Re: compiling kernels (was: debian-devel-digest Digest V98 #69)

Hi,
>>"James" == James R Van Zandt <jrv@vanzandt.mv.com> writes:

James> FWIW, I installed kernel-headers- 2.0.30-8, then renamed the
James> /usr/include/linux and /usr/include/asm directories and
James> installed the symlinks.  That was the only way I saw to compile
James> a kernel module that was not part of the regular kernel
James> sources.

	What is wrong with the recommended addtion of
 CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/src/linux/include/asm et al?

	manoj

--
 No one is fit to be trusted with power. ... No one. ... Any man who
 has lived at all knows the follies and wickedness he's capable