Re: compiling kernels (was: debian-devel-digest Digest V98 #69)

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:
>	What is wrong with the recommended addtion of
> CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/src/linux/include/asm et al?

I'm the developer of the kernel module.  I want to build it in a
"standard" environment, to make sure that works "out of the box"
(i.e. "./configure; make; make install").

I also have a debian package (dtlk), which includes patches to use
headers from several kernel-headers packages.  (The package builds
modules for several versions of the kernel.)

                           - Jim Van Zandt