Re: netpbm status?

On Jan 08, Frank Neumann wrote:
> I also pointed Susan to a collegue of mine, Ingo Wilken, who is sort-of trying
> to maintain netpbm since it was abandoned by this swedish guy whose names
> escapes me at the moment..anyway, Ingo wants to release a new netpbm some
> day, and I believe it will help quite a lot if people push him a bit..
> that's at least what I have been doing for the last 8 weeks, without much
> success so far. :-}

Well, if Ingo needs any prodding along, I wouldn't mind doing some work on
netpbm... it definitely needs some updating after nearly 4 years of nothing
happening with it.

Chris
|      Chris Lawrence       |   You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|  <quango@ix.netcom.com>   |     http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|    Amiga A4000/040 and    |         Visit the Amiga Web Directory        |
|     Linux/m68k 2.1.29     |        http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html       |