Re: SPI money out

> I would also like to suggest a print or two.  I do not know if this
> idea would actually make money, but I would buy one.

Uh-oh, you moved this topic from the other mailing list. Consider your
knuckles rapped :-) No harm done this time, but be careful.

We were discussing t-shirts and such for fund-raising, which we will
definitely have. Art prints? Hm.  Perhaps we can get Simon to make a signed
and numbered penguin.

	Thanks

	Bruce