Re: SPI money out

On 14 Dec, bruce@va.debian.org wrote:
> More expected money out:
>
> About $2000 for the 501(c)3 non-profit status. This
> was waiting for all those papers we were fedexing around.
>
> We have an undedicated $2000 to $3000 to spend on Debian and other
> SPI programs. Part of this was supposed to be for trade-show travel, but
> the shows are paying my expenses - anyone else speaking? I figure the 2.0
> release and its successors should bring our income back to the $1000/month
> level. Also, we might do an official T-shirt, which will bring in bucks, too.
>
> 	Bruce

Sir,

I would also like to suggest a print or two.  I do not know if this
idea would actually make money, but I would buy one.

I know the official logo is the first priority. But, with all the
entries in the logo contest, you would not be lacking for material for
a wide variety of pictures.

--
Dale James Thompson (tdale@okstate.edu)

He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
			-- M.C. Escher