Taking over production of emacs20 package.

Mark recently informed me that he'd accepted my offer to work on the
new emacs20 package.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I was
getting started.  I'd like to get something out very soon, but the
holidays may interfere a little.

Feel free to let me know if you have suggestions about how this
package should be handled.  I'm planning to cooperate with the xemacs
and emacs (19) package maintainers to make sure we support the
simultaneous installation of all three packages.

The new main package will be named emacs20, and there will be an
auxilliary emacs20-el package.

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>