Re: be careful with Replaces, please

Greg Stark writes:

 > We've got be be a little more careful with the Replaces header. I just
 > installed the libc6 version of comerr, and dpkg helpfully deinstalled
 > e2fsprogs.

That's perfectly normal if you previously had e2fsprogs <= 1.10-6,
which does contain libcom_err !

You should probably install e2fsprogsg to replace e2fsprogs.

--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email:     <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>      |     support Debian GNU/Linux: