be careful with Replaces, please

We've got be be a little more careful with the Replaces header. I just
installed the libc6 version of comerr, and dpkg helpfully deinstalled
e2fsprogs.

dpkg: considering removing e2fsprogs in favour of comerr2g ...
dpkg: yes, will remove e2fsprogs in favour of comerr2g.
(Reading database ... 17790 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking comerr2g (from .../base/comerr2g_1.10-8.deb) ...

greg