Re: not a first amendment question

> If we include the Bible (kjv)
> then are we going to include the Qur'aan, Torah, Talmud, Bhagawad-Gita,
> and Book of Mormon too?

Although books are large and should not be on all FTP sites, packaging them
is not such a bad idea. Packaging "purity" is fine, too, as long as you don't
make _us_ distribute it. I think the project has to reserve the right to
make judgements about what it will carry on its own sites or not.

Good healthy sex is fine. The stuff I objected to had nothing to do with sex,
it concerned acts only a mentaly ill person would carry out.

	Thanks

	Bruce