Re: not a first amendment question

bruce@va.debian.org wrote:
> Good healthy sex is fine. The stuff I objected to had nothing to do with sex,
> it concerned acts only a mentaly ill person would carry out.

Given you live in the Bay Area, Bruce, I'd be interested in your definition
of mentally ill.  There are a lot of seriously weird, but quite mentally
stable individuals around the Bay engaging in all sorts of practices that
might not even bat an eye-lid over anything you suggest.

(Of course, I have no idea what was in the package that started this furor,
so... :))

Stephen
---
"Normality is a statistical illusion." -- me