Re: group of Java maintainers was Re: guavac, kaffe, kore, a free java development environment?

From: Christian Leutloff <leutloff@sundancer.oche.de>
> Good idea ;-) But it works today - we have the tools up and running,
> (means X terminals) - the netboot package allows booting from disk/ROM
> and the nfsroot package generates an adequate directory structure on
> the Debian server. nfsroot has to be upgraded for hamm and we must do
> some advertising ;-)

I'm sorry I didn't communicate this clearly. When I say "network computer",
I mean a particular scheme to make a very inexpensive Java-executing engine
with centralized administration for use in primary school.

As far as I can tell, we are coming close to having all of the Java run-time
components in free state. The web browser might be a bit less complete.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html