Re: group of Java maintainers was Re: guavac, kaffe, kore, a free java development environment?

On Sun, Nov 23, 1997 at 02:38:40PM +0100, Christian Leutloff wrote:
> What about building a group of Java maintainers!?
>
> The tools around Java are in great flux. So it's difficult for a
> single to put all the peaces together. Let us divide the load between
> some people. Another goal of this group can be to provide a coherent
> environment and implement the missing peaces.

I agree a decent Java development system would be terrific.
I grabbed guavac since it was orphaned and needed upgrades,
but I am happy to keep working on it. I am not much
of a Java programmer though, so I hope this isn't too much
of a limitation.