Re: Free Java Development Environment (fwd)

On Sat, Nov 22, 1997 at 11:31:48PM -0800, Jim Pick wrote:
> Bruce Perens <bruce@va.debian.org> writes:
> > Are we packaging all of these?
>
> Basically, I'm in a holding pattern waiting for upstream
> releases.  I've been waiting since springtime though.
>
> I'm not intending to work on any of the other Java packages
> though...

I just uploaded guavac_1.0-0.1, probably with -1 to follow
soon as it is listed as orphaned.

Hamish

--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.