`gv-2.5.8': Will someone please release a bo version?

 I don't have the altdev packages installed here.  Can somebody please
 grab the sources to `gv' out of incoming and build a `bo' package of
 it?  That will allow us to close bug #12971.

 I've just uploaded `gv_3.5.8-1'.  When I installed it, I was told by
 `dpkg' that this is a downgrade, since the previous version was
 incorrectly numbered (by me) as "-.1" rather than "-0.1".  I hope
 this doesn't cause too much trouble.  Will this copy replace the one
 in `hamm', please?

 Also, I've renamed the pixmap `mini.gv.xpm' to `mini-gv.xpm', which
 causes an overlap with `fvwm-common'.  It is the identical pixmap
 file.  This should be ok, shouldn't it?

 The last release I made was a non-maintainer release.  I'm now listed
 as the maintainer of the `gv' package.  That's why I'm clearing out
 the existing bugs.  I can serve as `gv' maintainer, no problem, but I
 want to find out if someone else `owns' the package first.  I don't
 wish to be a usurper.  In any case, the work is done.

--
mailto:karlheg@inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom)
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg