source package diffs

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:

> oh, the unchanged source for everything is available at every debian
> mirror, and our patches as diff.gz too.

Briefly, would it be silly to try and seperate the diffs which deal with
the debian subdirectory from those which actually have to do with the
code?  This would make it easier to look at what's actually being done to
the code.  Or is this a lot of work for relatively little gain?

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org