Re: Bad Maintainer Addresses (!)

bcwhite@verisim.com said:
> dFrey@debian.org

On Wed, Nov 19 1997 15:20 EST Dale Scheetz writes:
> There already is: You publish your email address in your package as:
> 	<your debian master account name>@debian.org
[...forwarding...]

That's what I'm already doing! But somehow the .debian.org address doesn't
work! What am I supposed to do, to have an working .debian.org e-Mail address?
Isn't the account name on master already the e-Mail address name??!?

David (who is really frightened at the thought of changing all his
e-Mail addresses back and re-uploading his packages...)