Re: 2.0.31 kernel - SCSI problems

"Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk> writes:
> I wanted this kernel to use with the new isdnutils package, which requires it.
> Can anyone suggest how to get the SCSI code working right?

It works for me (TM) on my 2940UW:

    Adaptec AIC7xxx support (CONFIG_SCSI_AIC7XXX) [Y/m/n/?]
       Enable tagged command queueing (CONFIG_AIC7XXX_TAGGED_QUEUEING) [N/y/?]
       Override driver defaults for commands per LUN (CONFIG_OVERRIDE_CMDS) [N/y/?]
       Enable SCB paging (CONFIG_AIC7XXX_PAGE_ENABLE) [N/y/?]
       Collect statistics to report in /proc (CONFIG_AIC7XXX_PROC_STATS) [Y/n/?]
       Delay in seconds after SCSI bus reset (CONFIG_AIC7XXX_RESET_DELAY) [15]

I only have 3 UW SCSI HDDs on my SCSI chain.  YMMV.
--
Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> <blp@gnu.org> <pfaffben@debian.org>