Re: Missing pieces of developer docs?

Hi,

	I think the answer should be pre-interactive-configure, since
 post interactive sources would then become arch dependent. I genrally
 do the configuration in the configure target of the rules file, which
 is required for the build target.

	manoj
--
 The author should gaze at Noah, and ... learn, as they did in the
 Ark, to crowd a great deal of matter into a very small