Re: mentors for new maintainers

thomppj@thomppj.student.okstate.edu (Paul J Thompson) writes:

> well then, if lists are the way to go, then great!  we need a new list for
> debian-newmaint or something.  just as a new maintainer i feel uncomfortable
> posting my stupid questions here.

Actually i'm very thankful to everybody who dares posting a seemingly
dumb question and thus prevents me from having to pose it myself.  I'm
eagerly reading along to read the most intelligent answers to these
questions and do learn more from these than you seem to consider.

I'm a new maintainer myself and don't like to have to use a separate
list for these questions.  Please don't split debian-devel this way.

                                 Thank you, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
   My Homepage in the WWW at the URL http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig