New Packages: Newtonlink and Biss AWT

Hello!

I'm going to pack two (hopefully) new packages: Newtonlink and Biss AWT

Newtonlink is a perl script communicating with the Newton Messagepad
with Newton OS 2.0 and higher. It promises to get all the information
out of the Newton like email, address cards, notes, etc.

The program requires a /dev/newton device which should be a link to
the right serial device. When (and how) should I create the symbolic
link in a portable (as it is perl script it should run on all our
Debian architectures without modification) and user friendly manner?

The Biss AWT is a free replacement for Suns Java AWT. It should work
with the virtual machine provided through kaffe. It also contains a
GUI builder.

Before I can say more about the packages, I have to pack them up ...

Bye
  Christian

--
Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany