Re: PAM support in Samba

> OK, go right ahead if you want. I had the impression Joost had (almost?)
> figured out what's needed to compile Samba with libc6

yes, and what was needed was a libc6 pam :(.

Would it really be that hard to make a libc6 pam?

Has anybody tried? (just running dpkg-buildpackage isn't all that hard).

I'll give it a try (unless somebody else does it) by the end of this
week (say saturday/sunday).

Thanks,

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

My spamfilter is so good, it correctly catches 90% of incoming spam,
*including* all email from my PhD supervisor.