Re: Sendmail with deliver, procmail, or mailagent?

> How do you know it's *just* procmail and deliver?  For that matter, if
> qmail ever got packaged and wanted to use procmail and/or deliver for
> local delivery, they'll need to be updated to check /etc/init.d/qmail
> for how qmail is invoked.

Well, I'm packaging qmail (I'm still waiting for Dan Bernstein to get back to me about getting distribution permision), and I've had to use procmail (qmail does not do dot-locking without help).

deliver would probably have done as well, so this question does indeed apply to qmail.

Cheers, Phil.