Problems with xlib6g - xlib6

Hi,
after upgrading yesterday to the new xlibg6 - xlib6 tandem (3.3-6) from the
xlib6 that came with bo, I can't use IDL anymore. I get the following error:

IDL> window
% Unsupported X Windows visual (class: StaticGray, depth: 0).
  Substituting default (class: <UndefinedVisual>, Depth: 0).
% Execution halted at:  $MAIN$

I was wondering if anybody could suggest what's wrong. Other errors I had with
idlde went away when I did the symlinks suggested for netscape.

I need this to work and can't recompile my package with xlib6g if I need to
downgrade so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Luis.