Re: debian packaging manual

Hi,
>>"Paul" == Paul J Thompson <thomppj@thomppj.student.okstate.edu> writes:

Paul> what do you think?  do I/we need permission to make such a
Paul> package?  if so, from who?

	I think this package should be created from the same shources
 as the HTML packages are, and should be done by the package
 maintainers, rather than as a third party add-on.

	manoj

--
 "What is the price of Experience?  Do men Buy it for a song?! and
 Wisdom for a Dance in the Street?  No! it is bought with the price Of