Re: Work-Needing and Prospective Packages

> In case anybody wants to take a look at it, primary site was
> <ftp://ftp.khoros.unm.edu> last year, I think it would have stayed the
> same ;)
It seems the license is very restrictive and would not allow it to be included
in Debian. (Not even in non-free as it asks for a special agreement for any
kind of distribution, which I take to include ftp mirrorring.) I am not a
license expert so maybe someone else would like to take a look at it: