Re: MaintainerDatabase Copyright

Hi,
>>"Kai" == Kai Henningsen <kaih@khms.westfalen.de> writes:

Kai> srivasta@datasync.com (Manoj Srivastava) wrote on 04.10.97 in
Kai> <87zpopz5n7.fsf@tiamat.datasync.com>:
>> ps. How would YOU like your email address to be changed to
>> user@tiamat.datasync.com? or to user@Yes.We.Spam.com?

Kai> So what? Where's the problem with that, exactly?

Kai> Somehow, I can't see it.

	;-). Unfortunately, people have a problem with that. (Myself
 included). We have to try to reach a solution, if at all possible,
 that reflects not just your viewpoint, but of other peoles as well.

Kai> As to changeability of the data set, so what? PGP-sign the
Kai> original, so people can verify if they _have_ the original, and
Kai> forget about the "problem".

	This is quite as high handed as I was being.

	manoj

--
 If it's working, the diagnostics say it's fine. If it's not working,
 the diagnostics say it's fine. A proposed addition to rules for