I am declaring as a candidate in the project leader election.
I've lots of time to work out a platform, but the highlights will be:
1. Maintain the goals stated in the social contract.
2. Keep the project open. No new closed projects, curtail use of closed lists
to only what is necessary for security.
3. Get Debian into more people's hands. We've been pretty successful with
this so far, and there's a lot more on the way as we break into retail
and derived distributions.
3. More delegation. A few new positions will be filled this week.
4. More calm. Some personal anti-flame strategies are being put in place :-)
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html
Bruce Perens K6BP email@example.com NEW PHONE NUMBER: 510-620-3502
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .