operations "v.p." position filled

Klee has accepted the operations V.P. position. I know that some people
don't like the title "vice president", but I've decided to hold on to it
for now, because it's not all that important what we call it.

Klee and Brian together can exercise full project leader authority in
my absence. In addition, the day-to-day operations of the Debian project
are delegated to them. I will be soliciting another officer for Open Hardware.

Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html
Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@debian.org   NEW PHONE NUMBER: 510-620-3502