XFree86 3.3.1 available as *.deb

Hello,

I had to buy a Matrox Millennium II because the I was out of my
dealers shelf.  I know that there is rudimental (Alpha) support
of this card in XFree86 3.3.1.

Has anybody tried to put it into a Debian Package?

I installed a new Debian-unstable System from scratch (with packages
from ftp.de.debian.org) with the latest timestamp today morning.

Now I want to know how to cope with xbase xserver and friends.

If I use the sources from xfree.org how to tell the other packages
like fvwm2 etc that xbase is installed and not to bother about
dependencies?

Thanks in advance

      Andreas.