Re: I intend to stand for the project leadership

On Mon, Sep 29, 1997 at 07:53:13AM -0500, Dave Cinege wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 97 12:27 BST, Ian Jackson wrote:
> >I plan to have a somewhat more hands-off management style than Bruce;
> >in particular, I want to delegate technical authority to a committee
> >of some kind, and develop a formal procedure for resolving both
> >political and technical disputes.  I don't expect to have to use the
> >leader's fiat power very often.

Soon I will join debian-dissent and start abusing you, Dave.
Whatever you think about Bruce, there is absolutely no good in
expressing negative comments about him all the time.

Think about it.

hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.