Re: New maintainer processing?

Hi,

I am in the same situation: my application hasn't been processed after
more than 4 weeks.

Will Lowe <harpo@udel.edu> wrote:

: The person doing a lot of this work has been having some
: severe mail problems lately -- something like half of the outgoing
: messages he sent never left his mailserver due to a configuration problem.
: I'd suggest you drop him a line --- it's possible that he's sent you
                      ^^^^^^
: several emails,  none of which you've recieved.

But who is "he" anyway?

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris