Re: Request: Maintainer for sploiner

On 29 Sep 1997, Goswin Brederlow wrote:

> Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu> writes:
>
> > If you are interested, let me know and I'll bring you up to speed (e.g.
> > the licence will change, and this will be placed into /pub/tools).
>       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Isn't sploiner beerware and should reside in non-free? Have you talked
> to the author about a copyright change?

I talked to the author, and the next upload will be compliant with
debian's standards.  So, is anyone interested in maintaining it?

Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds