Re: libc6 version of "last"?

In article <[🔎] 6rk9g4yzof.fsf@franz.stat.wisc.edu>,
Douglas Bates <bates@stat.wisc.edu> wrote:
>I like use the program "last" for occasional checks on who has logged
>into my system.  After upgrading to the unstable distribution I have
>found that the output from last is complete gerble.

I, like, :) think that you will have to wait for a libc6 version of
sysvinit. I'm working on some changes in the boot sequence that also
need fixes in other packages, so it might take some time. However
in the mean time you can just recompile last.c from the source.

Mike.
--
| Miquel van Smoorenburg |                                                    |
| miquels@cistron.nl     | Owners of digital watches, your days are numbered. |