Re: fhs / fsstnd / policy : placement of menu files

Hello,

judging from only a few lines I would say that it should be placed in
/var/lib (or /var/state if that ever will be released :). One might consider
to create a /var/lib/kde/ hierachy, if there is other data.

Greetings
Bernd

--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wittumstrasse13.76646Bruchsal.de --