Re: Is anyone packaging kerberos?

On Sun, Sep 07, 1997 at 11:15:14AM -0400, Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Tom Lees wrote:
>
> > Is anyone currently packaging kerberos at the moment (to go into non-US, of
> > course)?
>
> <snip>
>
> > I don't myself have time to do it, but I think it should be added to the
> > release list for 2.0, and to the work-needing and prospective packages list.
>
> I'll be needing this package shortly myself but won't have much time
> myself.  Maybe we can share the load here.  Here some useful sites:
> useful:
>
>   http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/coast
>
>     Great resource on all things security.
>
>   http://nii-server.isi.edu:80/info/Kerberos
>
>     Lots of good information on kerberos itself.
>
>   ftp://athena-dist.mit.edu/pub/kerberos
>
>     Location of source code.  You'll have to read the README files to
>     be able to retrieve the source.

Thanks. apparently, Klee already has a basic packaging done, so I'll get the
sources (from outside the US), his diffs, and build and upload it to non-US.
On the subject of uploading to non-US, can chiark queue for the non-US upload
site (I can't ever seem to connect to it very well)? It would be nice if it
could or could be made to.

I'll take over maintenance of this package, and add you to the maintainers
field by creating an alias on master.