Re: Is anyone packaging kerberos?

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Tom Lees wrote:

> Is anyone currently packaging kerberos at the moment (to go into non-US, of
> course)?

> I don't myself have time to do it, but I think it should be added to the
> release list for 2.0, and to the work-needing and prospective packages list.

I'll be needing this package shortly myself but won't have much time
myself.  Maybe we can share the load here.  Here some useful sites:

    Great resource on all things security.

    Lots of good information on kerberos itself.

    Location of source code.  You'll have to read the README files to
    be able to retrieve the source.

Jean Pierre