Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name

We may be right, or we may be not be.  xtetris may constitute a
trademark violation, or it may not.  But we Debian developers
definitely have a limited amount of time and energy, too limited to
waste on such a petty issue.  Go improve dselect or something.

There is a nice article in IEEE Transactions on Professional
Communication, Dec 1981, p 186-188, called "When and How to Argue".  I
read it in the technical writing class of my undergraduate EE
curriculum.  It gave three conditions that should exist before arguing
about something:

1. The problem should be permanent.
2. The problem should be serious.
3. You should have a real chance to win.

The article's advice is excellent.

Guy