Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name

Manong wrote:
> The packages in question do NOT violate the trademark:  the packages name
> is "xtetris", not "tetris"  The lawyers have stepped beyond their bounds,
> and their lawsuit WILL be thrown out as frivolous if we choose our words
> wisely

Well, based on my limited exposure to copyright/trademark law, I'm of
the opinion (however uninformed) that the name "xtetris" does actually
violate a trademark on "tetris".  But I don't really want to debate the
point, since I'm no lawyer.

Cheers,

 - Jim