Re: The rxvt copyright
- To: Brian Mays <email@example.com>
- Cc: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: The rxvt copyright
- From: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 00:05:57 -0400
- Message-id: <19970911000557.48465@kite>
- In-reply-to: <m0x8xCv-000PwmC@tick>; from Brian Mays on Wed, Sep 10, 1997 at 08:34:02PM -0400
- References: <19970910202242.32445@kite> <m0x8xCv-000PwmC@tick>
Brian Mays wrote:
> > No. I was planning to, but I orphaned kde soon after (kde includes a rxvt
> > derivative), and so I never have.
> Yes. I don't know very much about kde, but I have always thought that the kde people have a more compelling argument for asking the rxvt authors to change the copyright.
Interesting. How so? Their kvt is simply rxvt with a menu bar.
see shy jo
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .